1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: ACCESS 2003: Help with creating a phone log and statistics

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by hernanuel, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. hernanuel

hernanuel Thread Starter

Hi,
    I'm trying to create an Access database that I can use to record information about various callers. I need to be able to make a report that tells me how many of each kind of caller answered which questions. Example: How many 21-25 year olds, who are males, said their favorite color was green. How many 26-30 year olds, who happen to be female, said they do have a car.

The results have to be broken down using the criteria of age and gender. HELPPPPP!

2. OBP

OBP

Do you still need help on this, or has been superceeded by your later Thread?

3. hernanuel

hernanuel Thread Starter

Yes, it is a very similar problem to that of my later thread.

How do I close a thread?

4. OBP

OBP

There are Thread Tools, the ones that you to mark it as Solved.
    Just let us know if you need any more help, for some reason I did not spot this one. :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/698963

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice