Solved: Access 2007: date Query

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JPLamb

Hi,

I believe this is a really easy thing to do but i can not get it to work,

I have a table that contains a name and the dates that they are on holiday. i am wanting to have a query that will show me everyone who is on holiday in February.

I thought this was simple but i have not been able to get it to work, i think i am missing something really really simple.

I have attached a copy of the table, the table is part of a college project and all data is fictional.

The attachment is zipped so it could be attached

Thanks
James

Attachments

OBP

James, to find all dates for February can be done in 2 ways, you can use from the 1st (startdate) to the 29th or 28th (eneddate) and then type in the Query Criteria Row
between 01/02/2008 and 29/02/2008
or you could use the Date part or date Format to extract February form you date and then compare it to February, but that only works if you have one years worth of data.
I can't help with your zipped file as I do bnot have Access 2007.

JPLamb

Thanks, it worked and was simple, thanks for your help much appreciated.

James(y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online