1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Access database help

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by polanskygreg1985, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. polanskygreg1985

polanskygreg1985 Thread Starter

I have a option contract to recieve up to 10 apples per day for the next year. I share this contract with other people. I am creating a database that will let me know how many apples are available on any given day throughout the next year.

I am thinking that I will have to set up a table with a field for date and capacity. Then subtract 1 each time someone takes an apple on that day.

Is there a better way?

2. karlhaywood

karlhaywood Account Closed

So you want something like stock control? So when someone takesan apple you want it taking from stock?

3. polanskygreg1985

polanskygreg1985 Thread Starter

I believe so. Each day starts off with 10 apples, no matter how many apples were left the day before.

4. OBP

OBP Trusted Advisor

Sounds like School work :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/969410

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice