Solved: Access: FileType Yes/No

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MRdNk

Hi All,

I'm attempting to learn Access - whoot!

Can you change the boolean FileType Yes/No to House/Flat?
And importantly, if so, how?

Its a property management database BTW.

MRdNk

On the frmTennants I need some help getting the property to update based on the tennant.
I'm an Access noob!

jimr381

Jim
Wouldn't you call the field House and then check it off if it is? You would assume that if it is not a house then it is a flat no? Or you could setup a lookup list that displays either response as well. If you look under datatype within the design view you will see a lookup wizard.

MRdNk

I understand you can have a set of different results, not a boolean.
I assumed it would make sense, if was possible to set a either or, as a boolean.

But I'm guessing by the answer, that this isn't the sensible way around it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online