Solved: Access Report HELP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

karlhaywood

Account Closed
Hi,

i have just created a report in access 2003. In design view of the report everything is perfect and shows correctly, but when in preview mode nothing shows in the "Details Section" this is really weird and i cannot figure it out.

Can somebody help me please? Thank you for your time.

Keebellah

Hans
Trusted Advisor
Can you by the page numbers if anything is sent to the report?
Filter, Font color is white on white?

karlhaywood

Account Closed
Yes the report is based on a query, and yes the report header and footer work fine just not the details section!

OBP

Karl, create a new basic Report based on the query using the Report Wizard and see if it has the detail working.

karlhaywood

Account Closed
Thanks OBP that worked perfect, dont no why it didnt work before because that is what i done.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online