Solved: Access Report Issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

computerman29642

I have created a db that keeps track of employees time worked and leave taken.

I need help getting the time worked by employees to calculate/total on a report. I would like for the time to be totaled for the week, and then again for the month for each employee. The db is setup so that there can either be a manager or non-manager employee. If the employee is a manger, then they have two options when it comes to viewing reports. They can view his or her own report with just the time worked, or they can view all employee's time worked. The non-managers can only view his or her own time worked. The other kicker is that the employees are either salary or hourly. If the employee is salary, then they do not have to clockin and out for lunch. The hourly employees do have to clock in and out for lunch.

I have attached a copy of the db. Any suggestions or guidance will be greatly appreciated. If any further information is needed, please let me know.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.