1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: ACER EXTENSA 5210 NoteBook

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Kity, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kity

Kity Thread Starter

Hi Guys,

I have a Notebook with the Operating System - Vista. The Machine is an Intel Celeron 1.6 Mhz and runs with 1.0 Gb Ram. We have used this Operating System for some and now need to install the Windows XP Operating system, since it is User Friendly. Infact, we have downloaded the Drivers too. However, when we tried to install the WinXP Operating System, there was an error at the Time of Loading the System of restarting Computer as follows.

'Windows setup could not detect any Hard drives installed in your System'. etc

Infact, the Hard drives are all installed and working very well with the VIsta Operating System. Could anyone let me know how to configure it, so that I could install the WinXP Operating System onto this Machine.

Your Help would be much Appreciated. THanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/962995

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice