1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Acronis Error Message Query

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by dougglos, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dougglos

dougglos Thread Starter

First Name:
    Douglas
    I have recently installed Acronis True Image Home 2010 as my backup facility and run Daily and Weekly backups, so far without any problems. But I keep getting a message which I don't understand, apparently regarding some other backup which does not show under either Scheduled or Unscheduled tasks. The messsage is: "Scheduler failed to run because of error 87 - scheduler has received a request with an invalid parameter". As I said, I have not scheduled any runs other than the two mentioned above, and wondered if anyone has any idea how I can prevent this message from keeping coming back? Many thanks. :)

2. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

3. Mumbodog

Mumbodog

Dave your linky no worky, "page not found"

4. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

Try it now! Spurious "g" at the end of url

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/917808

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice