1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Acronis keeps asking for activation after activation

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by LJSilver, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LJSilver

LJSilver Thread Starter

Hi guys , I installed ATI 2010 Home, Boxed version made a backup image to external HDD. got a message saying I had 30 days to activate trial version? I restored the backup image and I activated ATI , offline, I then received a message saying thanks successfully installed. When I access ATI now I get the same box asking for activation again. the options are Try out, Buy, Activate, Cancel . I was thinking of reactivating online , but am wary of further messing up the install . I have not registered the product yet , Had a look at the Acronis register page ( they tell you Not recommended to access the page) ? Any ideas with this one ? options uninstall , reinstall? Try activate online? Anyone experienced this problem?

2. LJSilver

LJSilver Thread Starter

Hi guys, this ones solved, I took a chance11 rebooted, connected to the internet, started ATI and reactivated online it worked . Same as last time only the ATI icon seems to be different, have tested it a few times and goes straight into Acronis without problems now. Done!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!