That is a tough one... how much more can you expand?Hello. I need a funny acronym for the math club at school.
The phrase is: Math Weekly Challenge Question
You can substitute Challenge with Bonus or something else but it has to make sense and carry the above meaning. This is tough, isn't it?
Awesome!! I sat around racking my brain on this. I was too left-brained to change to a K for that.Weekly
Thank you but I ba$tardized question with great trepidation but foul letters and no vowels spelled certain death for any understandable acronym. Note how I had to substitute math to get a usable vowel.Awesome!! I sat around racking my brain on this. I was too left-brained to change to a K for that.
I was hoping to brainstorm with the OP about other ideas too. They could do this for a while, then maybe another one after that.
I think it's cool when people are motivating/working to improve learning environments.
Well, this is going to be a club mainly compsed of the Gr.12 AP Advanced Functions class. It will be an association where we will organize and hand out 5-minute brainskrewers to every math class in the school. And since we are supposed to be the most brilliant people in the school, we will be marking the questions and getting more and more people to like math.
The problem that people just ignore math genericaly all over society and there are people who never give it a chance. I'm trying to reshape a small part of this community, because I think that math is a very powerful weapon.
About the acronym: theoritically, every word is substitutable except Math. It is indeed hard for me.
* MALiCE: MAth weekLy Challenge quEstion
* MELT: Math wEekly chalLenge quesTion
* MENU: Math wEekly challeNge qUestion
* MEAN: Math wEekly chAllenge questioN
* MEET: Math wEekly challengE quesTion
* MEAT: Math wEekly chAllenge quesTion
* MELEE: Math weEkly chalLEnge quEstion
* MEANS: Math wEekly chAlleNge queStion
* MEATy: Math wEekly chAllenge quesTion
* MErGE: Math wEekly challenGe quEstion
* MoLEST: Math weekLy challEnge queSTion
* MALiGN: MAth weekLy challenGe questioN
* MAKEUp: MAth weeKly challEnge qUestion
* MELLOw: Math weEkly chaLLenge questiOn
* MAYHEm: MAth weeklY cHallenge quEstion
* MArKET: MAth weeKly challEnge quesTion
* MEAGEr: Math wEekly chAllenGe quEstion
* MErCHANT: Math wEekly CHAlleNge quesTion
* MECHANIc: Math wEekly CHAlleNge questIon
* MENTION: Math wEekly challeNge quesTION
* MENTOr: Math wEekly challeNge quesTiOn
* MEmENTO: Math weEkly challENge quesTiOn
* MoLtEN: Math weekLy challEnge questioN
* MEAdOw: Math wEekly chAllenge questiOn
* MErGEr: Math wEekly challenGe quEstion
* MEtEOr: Math wEekly challEnge questiOn
* MEtHOd: Math wEekly cHallenge questiOn
* MiLiEU: Math weekLy challEnge qUestion
* MEdLEy: Math wEekly chalLenge quEstion
* MEttLE: Math wEekly chaLlenge quEstion
* MENacE: Math wEekly challeNge quEstion
* MEdiAN: Math wEekly chAllenge questioN
* MomENT: Math wEekly challeNge quesTion
* MEddLE: Math wEekly chaLlenge quEstion
* MENTal: Math wEekly challeNge quesTion
* MENIal: Math wEekly challeNge questIon
* MEASly: Math wEekly chAllenge queStion
* MELOdy: Math wEekly chaLlenge questiOn
* MEANINg: Math wEekly chAlleNge questIoN
* MEETINg: Math wEekly challEnge quesTIoN
* MAiLmAN: MAth weekLy chAllenge questioN
* MAgENTa: MAth wEekly challeNge quesTion
* MALAIse: MAth weekLy chAllenge questIon
* MELEET: Math weEkLy challEnge quEsTion
* MALiNGEr: MAth weekLy challeNGe quEstion
* MEtALLIc: Math wEekly chALLenge questIon
* MEssAGE: Math wEekly chAllenGe quEstion
* MEANdEr: Math wEekly chAlleNge quEstion
* MECHANIsm: Math wEekly CHAlleNge questIon
* MATcHLESs: MATH weekLy challEnge queStion
* MELTdOwN: Math wEekly chaLlenge quesTiON
* MiLESTONe: Math weekLy challEnge queSTiON
* MAELSTrOm: MAth wEekly chaLlenge queSTiOn
* MiLLSTONe: Math weekLy chaLlenge queSTiON
Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.
If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.
Join over 807,865 other people just like you!