1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: ACT! V10 Shedule window calendar error

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by rowleav, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rowleav

rowleav Thread Starter

Hello, I have ACT! Premium Version 10
    We're getting along just fine until I try to schedue a to-do, call or any other item from the schedule xxx for a contact.
    In the schedule window, I can select the type of schedule I need without a problem.
    The current daye is displayed in the Start and End date drop downs.
    If I then try to change the start time, I immediately geta pop up error saying....

Month must be between one and twelve. Paramenter Name:month
    This only seems to apply to the schedue window. I can cretae notes with no problems.
    If I change the date manually to something like 10/06/2008 it woks but warns of creating a schedule in the past.
    Changing the date with the drop down calendar will produce the error again.
    Can anyone assist with this one?
    Best regards.

2. rowleav

rowleav Thread Starter

Deleted database files and started again.
    problem has gone away

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/757882

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice