Solved: Address bar missing from IE6.........help please?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

supercomp923

Hi.

I have been experiencing an issue with my laptop for about 2 weeks. I am running Win 98 on an older IBM Thinkpad. It has been a good computer to this point. The address bar from my IE6 has been missing. I have gone to the view, toolbars, and made sure that the address bar was checked in there, as it was. I also have put my cursor in a blank area on the button bar across the top of the page, unchecked "Lock the toolbars" and made sure that the address bar was checked there also. That didn't work either. Outside of reinstalling IE6, does anyone have any ideas? Thank you, Larry. Kansas.

supercomp923

Thank you for the help in getting my problem taken care of on the laptop. The fix worked perfectly. Thank you!! Larry.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online