Solved: Adobe Flash is "hurting" my system.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

quadmachine

Idk why but adobe flash(latest version) is "hurting" my system, opening an app that requires flash will block for almost 10-20 seconds then unblock.Processor is 70 - 90% usage and commit charge 600-800 M from 4957.That is not normal coz before instaling a fresh windows my system had running 4-5 flash applications without problems, c charge was around 600-700m and never block.

What suggestions can you give me techguys, i'm waiting your answer.Isn't urgent but if is a windows problem maybe i should know coz i'll need to reinstall it again and that is painful.:D

quadmachine

Sure, I have the latest version.:D
Firefox latest version, i have updated all programs coz i read on a forum about some viruses spreading trough outdated programs.

quadmachine

My Plug-ins:

HTML:
Google Update 1.3.21.124
Java Deployment Toolkit 7.0.130.20 10.13.2.20
Java Platform SE 7 U13 10.13.2.20
Microsoft DRM 9.0.0.3250 (twice)
Shockwave Flash 11.5.502.146
Windows Media Player Plug-in Dynamic Link Library 3.0.2.628
Disabled and same thing happen :|

The weird thing is my cousin told me has instaled the same game i have installed and after uninstall the system is running slow and same the flash apps, like me.Maybe is a registry issue?

quadmachine

Avast has a little thingy "Browser Protection", now i uninstalled and restarted browser but is doing same thing.Idk i had thing BProtection in the past and did not affected my system.:-s

Phantom010

Trusted Advisor
Try running Flash applications after booting your computer in Safe Mode with Networking.

In the "Advanced Boot Options" menu, be sure to select Safe Mode with Networking.

quadmachine

Oh my god, avast browser protect thing was the guilty.Thank you Phantom010.You deserve a cold beer on a sunny day.:>

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts