Solved: Adobe flash player

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bjalex

Computer Info: HP Pavilion
Model: Ay633AA-ABAp6313w
Processor: AMD Athlon (tm) IIx2 215 Processor (2CPUs, 2.7 GHz
Memory: 5120MB RAM
Page File: 714 MB used 8010 MB available
Windows 7 Home Premium (6.1, Build 7601)

RE: ADOBE FLASH PLAYER

I have uninstalled Adobe Flash Player and reinstalled Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin 64 bit. I must have downloaded and went thru the process five times, however it will never work. It won't play a video on my computer or Face Book. It is listed in the Program Files. I am at a loss as what to do at this point. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Could you check the event log and see what error messages it gives you? Are you sure that you've completely removed adobe flash player before re-installing? Do you have any virus scan that might block permission to adobe? Have you performed a virus scan?

Go to start and type in the search box: Event Viewer
From there you should have a few folders such as applications and system, those two might contain errors of installation failure or crash reports. When you double click the corresponding message it might give you an error code which you can search for on the microsoft answer database website.

valis

merged duplicates, please do not create duplicate threads for the same issue.

bjalex

This is what the event viewer showed - UserAction Cancelled Program Compatibility Assistant
I don't know how it happened nor how to fix it.

Thanks Bernice

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online