1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Adobe Flash Player

Discussion in 'Games' started by poker4600, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. poker4600

poker4600 Thread Starter

I have always enjoyed playing slot games on the site "My Vegas". My computer has the Windows 7 operating system with the Windows Media Player and I have the ATT U Verse service. Recently ATT converted their email system to Firefox. But now when I click on an email inviting me to play the My Vegas slots thru Facebook, I get a message that I need to install the Adobe Flash Player. This has not happened prior to Firefox. When I click on the install tab it asks me if I want to "save it" and I click on the save tab. Then it shows the installation is taking place but that disappears after about 30 seconds and nothing happens. And when I check my Programs to see if it did install, it is not there. Can anyone tell me what is happening? Thanks for your input.

2. reticentAJ

reticentAJ

First Name:
    AJ
    I would go directly to the adobe site and try downloading the latest flash player (make sure to do this from the firefox browser and not internet explorer)

http://get2.adobe.com/flashplayer/

3. poker4600

poker4600 Thread Starter

I tried to download flash player from both browser sites and was unsuccessful. Any other ideas? Thanks for your reply.

4. maxdesolate

maxdesolate

5. poker4600

poker4600 Thread Starter

I made Internet Exployer my default browser and the My Vegas slots work now. Thanks for your help.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1101675

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice