Solved: Adobe Reader stopped working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Johnnyb2306

Hi there,

My Adobe Reader 9.0 has stopped working and 9.3 won't download properly stating there is an Error 1303: Adobe Font not found. Login as administrator to allow. I am the freakin administrator! I run Vista (which I loathe) and I have never had a problem with Adobe before. I also have the Adobe Air thingy too. Help! I can't view anything in pdf. Also, it's not downloading in IE or Firefox. Thanks!

Have you tried Right Clicking on the 9.3 download and clicking on Run as Administrator?

If you do need something right away you can use Foxit Reader, if you can't get yours fixed quick enough.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online