1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: advanced boot option screen different

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Daddyo4, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daddyo4

Daddyo4 Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4400 @ 2.00GHz, x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 2038 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) 946GZ Express Chipset Family, 128 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 76316 MB, Free - 33684 MB; E: Total - 80003 MB, Free - 48976 MB; F: Total - 149997 MB, Free - 50195 MB; G: Total - 99998 MB, Free - 15365 MB; H: Total - 146938 MB, Free - 76456 MB;
    Motherboard: LENOVO, LENOVO
    Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2012, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled
    I hope I uploaded an attachment which shows a screen shot of how an advanced boot screen should look, but you likely know anyways (http://b2b.cbsimg.net/gallery/6253822-512-384.jpg). Mine looks identical except for one row / option missing. "Repair your computer". This is the row that I need to proceed with the system recovery option using an image I created on an external hard drive.

Question: Is there a way to get to the screen which has the "repair your computer" row available?
    Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!