Solved: Advice re Talk Talk "HomeSafe"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

philtivvy

Hi
For better or worse TakTalk is my ISP. They are offering a free complete security package called HomeSafe.
I have used AVG free for many years with no problems of which I am aware. For some time I used Zone alarm firewall but a couple of years ago I switched to The Microsoft firewall. Again I have not been aware of any problems.
Would it be advantageous to switch to HomeSafe or am I better off staying with the protection which has served me well?
Your views would be appreciated.
regards
phil

philtivvy

Hi blues_harp, a long time since I last corresponded with you.
Thank you for the link, I did not realise what a dodgy ISP I had.
Thank you also airidh.
As I have had no difficulty with my present set up I will stick with it.
Thanks again
phil

blues_harp28

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hi blues_harp, a long time since I last corresponded with you.
Hi - a long time indeed.
I'm with Plusnet - and their free offer is McAfee - which may be a better option than HomeSafe,
Needless to say - I said no, and use an Anti-Virus program of my choice.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online