(Solved) AG satellite problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ANISPINGO

does any body knows why my AG SATELLITE has stopped workin`? everytime i log on to the internet it desplays a message that says that i`m using an older ver. and i need to download a newer one so when i try to download another one i find the ver. they have is the same as mine . and when i try to download it the download stopes due to technical problems. so does all the users have problems with thier satellites or it`s just me?

thanx

Hi Anispingo,AG is full of spyware,thats why alot of people have problems.I understand there using a new spyware program called Transponder.You can read about spyware and what it does to your system at this link.

http://www.cexx.org

If you want to check your computer for spyware download Ad-Aware 5.6 and run it.If you remove the spyware that this program finds you will not be able to use AG.

http://www.lavasoftusa.com

Anispingo,

AG is going the route of Napster , many restricted or unavailable files, by all means though, get adaware, you won't be sorry. If your Virus checker is up to date try Morpheus: http://download.cnet.com/downloads/....html?tag=st.dl.10001.pop.1896420-100-6525083

It seems to be the best and easiest to use and as it is peer to peer, doubt it will be shut down. I have heard though people have gotten viruses from it so be sure your dat. files are current and you should be ok...Rhett

ANISPINGO

hey , u didn`t answer the questetion i asked, why does my AG satellite stopped working does all the users have the same problem or not? that`s wht i need to really know ok guys, does anybody of u know the answer?

thank u all

I heard about this fix and it worked for me, but , I definitely don't want any complaints if it doesn't work for you : install the new AG in the same folder as the older version, click yes if it ask if you want to replace duplicate files...as I said, it worked for me...Rhett

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online