Solved: Alphabetize blocked senders in OE?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Doughbroz

I have a ton of senders blocked, so if someone gets added to the list by mistake, I have to slowly scroll through the entire list to find and unblock them. Is there a simple way to find an email address on the list, or to arrange the list aplhabetically? I've tried to no end and can't see a way. Also, can OE be set up to receive email only from designated senders? I seem to remember seeing this feature somewhere once, but have no clue where it was. Thanks

EDIT: Never mind, found some good info in another thread.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online