1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Alternative to Bose system

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by Tildy, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Tildy

Tildy Thread Starter

Not sure if I am in the proper forum but here goes......

I need a new radio and have been looking at the Bose music system 3 which is pretty expensive at almost $600 plus 13% tax for me here in Canada.

....anyone know of a good less expensive alternative

thanks for any info
    Tildy

2. hewee

hewee

3. Tildy

Tildy Thread Starter

Thanks for reply
    I checked out your link for Cambridge Sound. Googled reviews were not good on that system and besides I do want to have a built in CD player as space is an issue. Also don 't need an Ipod dock.
    This is for my living room area and so far the Bose model looks about the best fit for me.

Thanks again
    Tildy

4. hewee

hewee

Bose is a great brand and I would check out Costco that has some nice deals on Bose at times but I think they are the speaker so that's no help.

Did you check out "Yamaha MCR-040DG Micro Component System"?
    http://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-MCR-04...UXQKG8/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_5/178-9998112-9794020

But then you got to say even with the higher cost of Bose that you know they will sound so good and once you get it your be glad you did not get something else.

Enjoy the wave that will fill the room with great sounds. :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090072

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice