1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Android M729B "Authentication problem"

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by ajoy2cre8, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajoy2cre8

ajoy2cre8 Thread Starter

New Android. Was able to open a wifi connection at my cousins house but when I got home, I tried to open wifi connection at my home group. Every time I try to log in I get the error message "Authentication problem". It is not a case of the wrong password being entered as I printed out the password from my computer. I erased an re-entered it a number of times, but am stuck in this loop. I remember when I connected my daughters Toshiba to my home group it wouldn't at first but then Toshiba walked me through some steps which included pressing the button on the front of my router. I tried that with this Android but that didn't work either.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise, Service Pack 1, 32 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T2370 @ 1.73GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 2038 Mb
    Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family, 2 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 114370 MB, Free - 60594 MB;
    Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 30D9
    Antivirus: Norton 360, Updated and Enabled

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1082813

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice