1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: anybody know how to block Spying software?

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by hairybusdriver, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hairybusdriver

hairybusdriver Thread Starter

I'm using a computer on a school network, and I know they can actively spy on you at anytime to see what you are doing. Now I've never broken any of the rules the 4 years that ive been here, and i usually just use the computers to browse the web. but schools out in 2 weeks and before it's out i wanted to play some counter strike on the LAN with some friends. If I get caught, which the only way to get caught is if they spy on your computer, they ban you from the computers for the rest of the year.
    Does anybody know how to prevent them from spying on you through the network?

2. JustJudy

JustJudy

First Name:
    Judy
    Those security measures are in place for a reason. If you want to play games you should not use school district property to do it.

3. PCcruncher

PCcruncher

Judy is right, you should read the rules
    We are not allowed to provide assistance with those kinds of things. (y)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/717666

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice