[SOLVED] Apollo P-2250 Printer Driver for ME...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

java_momma

Hi. I am trying to help a friend who is extremely computer illiterate, by her own accord.

Basically, what she has said is that every time she tries to print, she gets an error message saying that the printer is not receiving the information or that there has been an LPT Error and to re-start the computer. She's tried re-starting, unplugging and just about everything else.

We (two other friends & I) have suggested that she reinstall her driver. She can't find the disk. I've done a search for it, and can only come up with a 98 driver. She tried installing it, and it doesn't work.

She has an Apollo P-2250 (?) printer and is using ME.

Any other suggestions? Is there a site with a list (and hopefully this one) of drivers?

Thanks so much!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online