Solved: Asian scripts

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

razzii

After many a batte with my beloved PC... I had to get it reformatted by my wonderful PC guy, thing is he re-installed windows XP, and now it had a heap of asain fonts, this would be ok if it only appeared in office programs, but it also seems to replace some letters randomly on different websites...

I just wondered if there was a way to make this language option go away. As its a bit of a pain, and after loading some music to my H10 iriver it seemed to list my songs in an asian font also (really not sure if that is related, and have re-sync'd the iriver) but would love to fix this annoying issue!

Cheers all and Happy New Year!
Raz :) :) :) :)

razzii

Cheers... it looks like its fixed now, appreciate your help so much!!!!

Did I mention happy new year!

Raz :) :) :) :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online