Solved: ASPSETUP.lnk

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DTheriot

Hi,

When I start my pc,I get a msg that says: The driver network connection that the Shortcut to ASPSETUP.lnk refers to is unavailable.Make sure that the disk is properly inserted and network resource is available,and try again.

Can you tell me how to fix this? Thanks in advance for your trouble.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Hi and welcome. Go to the Start button, choose run, type msconfig and hit ok, go to the start up tab and look for something starting there that resembles ASPSETUP and uncheck it, then restart.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
You're welcome, welcome, welcome :D

You can mark the thread solved, solved, solved by using the THREAD TOOLS drop down box :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online