1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: ASUS PSGC MX/1333 Ethernet problem!

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Johhhhn, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Johhhhn

Johhhhn Thread Starter

Help please, Just formatted a hard drive, installed Windows XP. After the install the ethernet controller cannot be found also PCI controller & VGA controller. I assume there is a download I need but I don't know which is the correct one.

Thank you.

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Terry Moderator

You need the chipset and networking drivers. The latest will be on your PC (or motherboard) manufacturer's web site. Or maybe you got a Drivers/Resource CD with the computer?

After you download, copy to the machine with the new Windows and install them check in Device Manager to see if you need any others (sound, display, ...).

3. Johhhhn

Johhhhn Thread Starter

Thank You TerryNet (y)

4. TerryNet

TerryNet Terry Moderator

You're welcome! :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/833675