1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: ASUS Striker Extreme or Abit IN9 32x-MAX motherboard?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Romega, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Romega

Romega Thread Starter

Hello,

I've been waiting for the ASUS Striker Extreme motherboards to be available in my local store and e-tailers online and alas, there're still not available. I'm actually reaching the point where I'm starting to go off the Striker Extreme motherboard. Recently I saw an Abit IN9 32x-MAX mobo, and personally from what I read, I believe it's virtually the same as the Striker Extreme mobo, besides from the fancy LCD poster screen at the back, etc. So I am now wondering, which one should I get? Should I continue waiting for the ASUS Striker Extreme mobo? Or should I just get the Abit IN9 32x-MAX? Any thoughts anyone? Also does anyone know if there are any other differences between these 2 motherboards at all?

Thank you.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/536533

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice