Solved: At wits end with HP Photosmart B210

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

oops!

Wireless network test report indicates everything is working properly. Can't print from anything on the network (desktop, laptop or ipad). Indicator screen on the printer says that there is a problem connecting to the server. When trying to print from Ipad it says printer is offline. I'm at my wits end! Know just enough to be dangerous. HELP PLEASE!

TerryNet

Terry
Is the printer connected by USB to a computer? Trying to connect it by ethernet or Wi-Fi to a router? Something else?

To verify the wireless connection, check the wireless radio light in the Wireless
Settings menu on the display. If the light is off, select Enable Wireless to enable the
wireless connection

oops!

Resorted to system restore . Went back to when it was working, low and behold the restore fixed it. I don't have a clue what went wrong.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online