Solved: ATI Radeon HD5770

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dawson345

I want to upgrade my crappy(ish) graphics card to this model Google Products, but I thought I would browse to XFX's website first to see what information the manufacturer had regarding the card.

I found there are multiply versions of the card (including this one on google products)

Now I had heard of different models being available but not on this scale, there are ten separate cards on XFX's website. I need to know that I am getting the best card/value etc

help?

crjdriver

If you look at the different models, you will see the difference. Some have cooling that exhausts out the back of the system and some have cooling that exhausts into the system. Some have a bundled game that comes with the card, etc.

I do not really understand your post; what is it you want to know?

Next are you sure your pw supply is up to running a 5770 type card?

dawson345

Thanks for the rapid response, I'm just in the process of upgrading atm

I suppose I was shocked at the selection and perhaps a little startled tbh

crjdriver

They all use a 6pin pw connector. Personally I like the type that exhaust air out the back of the case rather than into the case. It just makes more sense to remove the hot air rather than just move it around. Usually these type cards cost a few $ more however IMO they are well worth the slight extra cost.

XFX is a fine mfg; their cards even have a lifetime warranty. In fact I use an xfx nvidia 260 card in my own system.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online