(Solved) Audio format MPEG layer-3

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mosu

Hi,

I would like to know what program I need in order to see that video file...And, can i donwload free from any website?maybe a trial version...

I have always watched the films (that I rent) in InterVideo WinDVD but in this case, it is not a rent it film and i can't see nothing, although i'm getting the sound.

Hope someone has got a tip

Thanksss

Besos

Well Im not an expert but I thought Mpeg 3 was the sound layer for the mpeg video format. So in essense it is nothing but sound. It contains no video ( I think ). I hope lol.

Mosu

I have downloaded DivX Player and everything was fine......at the end I was able to see the movieeee

Byeeeeeeeee

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online