Solved: Audio Trouble

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AspiringSin

So I have a HP Pavilion 523a model computer. I recently changed my speakers to some ****** dell speakers, and now the sound will not work.
I've tried downloading new drivers for it, I even downloaded a driver wiz type program to download missing drivers for me, but it seems that my drivers are not the problem. I'm not sure why the sound isn't working, and the speakers do not appear to be broken. I can't imagine that I would need a completely new driver for these speakers, but I'm not computer pro, so I don't' know that for sure. Can any one help me? offer any solution to this. It's driving me nuts.

Please and thank you.

LagunaGTO

Account Closed
Please run the system utility in my sig.

I am not attacking your intelligence, but please verify 100% that it is not muted anywhere and that the connections are correct. These speakers hook into USB and the mm jack, correct?

AspiringSin

Yes everything is hooked up correctly and nothing is muted, I just got off the phone with a friend of mine and we concluded that the speakers are fried. I just have to buy some new ones.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online