1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Autodesk 3DS Max 2010 not starting or loading and does not display any error

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by MickeyXD, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MickeyXD

MickeyXD Thread Starter

Hi all, i hope that someone can help me with this...
    I've been using 3ds max 2010 for a few months now and i've never had any problems with it till now.
    When i start 3ds max (by double clicking a shortcut), it asks me if i want to allow it to make changes to my pc, as always, i click yes. However, since about a day ago, when i click yes, 3ds max does not start at all, it does not display any error messages, i can not see the splash screen, and if i have task manager open while i start 3ds max, i can see 3dsmax.exe for 3/4 of a second before it disappears. I love 3ds max and i need it for my job, so as you can see, it's really something that needs to be fixed ASAP. I am puzzled why 3ds max won't load, as i said, i've never had any problems with it till now.
    I have not changed anything on my pc, so i doubt that is the problem. I have googled a bit for more info on this problem, but the only thread i have found this far is this one, and it's without a solution.
    I beg of you to help me, i really need to get this up and running asap, as i've said, i need it for my job.
    Oh, and here are the system specs, if it matters:
    Packard Bell Easynote LJ65
    Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit
    ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570
    Intel Pentium T4200 @ 2.00GHz
    3 GB DDR3 RAM
    -MickeyXD

2. MickeyXD

MickeyXD Thread Starter

Nothing? help please :eek:

3. MickeyXD

MickeyXD Thread Starter

The problem fixed itself! =D
    I left 3ds max alone for a few days, restarted a few times while doing so, and i decided to check if it works now, and it did =)
    *goes to work happily*

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/974212

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice