1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Autorun an htmp file from cd

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by agrostis, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. agrostis

agrostis Thread Starter

I have some CD's that I would like to be able to add an autorun program to but the files are webpages (that run from the CD). I've tried some freeware that said it could make these files autorun but it didn't work. Anybody have any suggestions how I can make this work. I am running WindowsXP but the people viewing the CD's could be using any operating system although it would most likely be a version of Windows.

Thanks

2. MrFixItMan

MrFixItMan

You can try an app called CD Menu Pro.. I have used it some and it is very helpful

3. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

4. agrostis

agrostis Thread Starter

Thanks for the help. I haven't a chance to try it yet but it gives me some ideas to try.

5. MrFixItMan

MrFixItMan

@Squashman
    That is a neat little app.. Thanks for introducing this to me. Lot easier than CD Pro

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/338903