Solved: AVG Trouble

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MaryBeth

hi all! my avg is giving me fits now! :mad: i have used it for a long long time and now it will not start! know anything about that? :rolleyes:

MaryBeth

ok, thanks for the site. i see an upgrade may be due! of course that is the trouble i am having is it won't upgrade.
see you are in sc! you got some snow don't you!
thanks for the help!

No snow here, upstate I think

DL the new version - It should update as they dropped support for V6

MaryBeth

it finally downloaded. been doing it to me for a while now. i don't know what's wrong with it, but i got two computers going here and neither will update, so i thought maybe it was avg site! i don't know. i am glad i am covered again!
good you don't have all that snow! whew~ they can keep it! brrrrr

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts