Solved: Avg

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

**__**

When I see The AVG Icon in my taskbar and I click on it, is the Controll Center supposed to appeare? or the Test Center?

I'm just asking this question because I just want to be positive if it's working properly.

Win XP Pro.

**__**

O yah and one more thing, When I get a e-mail with a program attachment it takes longer to get it with AVG. Is this normal?

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
Yes, double clicking the AVG icon will bring up the Control Center window.
You can then bring up the Test Center from the Control Center.

AVG is probably scanning your emails and attachments, it is an additional process, so it takes a bit longer when downloading your emails.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online