1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Back sound port not working

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by LiquidRaiden, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiquidRaiden

LiquidRaiden Thread Starter

ok well i posted on another thread about my USB problem but i also have a sound problem i dont get what it is but whenever i hook up my speakers in the back they arent recognized my the system i had to rig them xD and im using another front panel to channel sound through... ah oh yes when i try to hook up the audio wire into my motherboard right when i cut the power on it gives me a high squealing noise and it wont turn on :p i figured id buy a sound card but i wanted to make sure if im doing anything wrong and dont waste money:D

SOLVED: like a retard i didnt have onboard audio set to auto in the BIOS i changed and it worked :p

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/752976

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice