Solved: Bad Company 2 Freezes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

beerman309

When I have Crossfire turned on Bad Company 2 freezes mid game. Without Crossfire it runs fine but I'm wondering if anyone knows a fix? Crossfire sure is much better to have on while gaming.

It appears that a bug exists in that game, causing the video cards (when in Crossfire mode) to lose sync; thus creating the problem you are experiencing. There's no fix at the moment that I know of.

No bug that I am aware of. I and most of my clan run Crossfire, and no one has had this problem. None of us have heard of it anywhere- if you have a source, would love to see it for info.

Sounds to me like you have heat issues. BC2 is graphic intensive to a high degree. I suggest you go through catalyst and set fans to 100%, see what its like then.

beerman309

I got a hold of a tech support at EA that said it's a common issue and they are working on a fix for it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online