1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: BAD_POOL_CALLER help!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ShutUpUPlay2Much, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ShutUpUPlay2Much

ShutUpUPlay2Much Thread Starter

Hello everyone, I recently replaced some faulty ram and a failed hard drive on my gateway m-6335 laptop. Now whenever I start it up, I get a blue screen saying BAD_POOL_CALLER, now I already did a memory test from Windows 7 repair . I simply started up my computer, pressed f8, and did repair my computer and so on... It said there were no problems at all. Now I need this computer ASAP working. I will attach the minidump files from c:/windows/minidump... Thank you, and appreciate the help.

Attached Files:

2. Frank4d

Frank4d Retired Trusted Advisor

Both of your logs show a problem occurred with RTL8187Se.sys, a driver for your Realtek wireless adapter. If the error is re-ocurring try uninstalling the wireless driver then reinstall it.

3. ShutUpUPlay2Much

I appreciate the help =) Gonna try that out right now, and will let you know how it goes.

4. ShutUpUPlay2Much

Well so far I didnt get the blue screen, so I guess it worked, but I'm a little skeptical, so I will mark this thread unsolved if it ever happens again. Thank Frank4d! Appreciate the help!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!