1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

(Solved) Barbie Team Gymnastics - CPU not supported

Discussion in 'Games' started by ??'sneedhlp, Feb 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ??'sneedhlp

??'sneedhlp Thread Starter

I have received the Barbie Team Gymnastics game and I feel sort of like, duh, can't figure out this problem. After I have successfully installed progam, I get into the game and select my gymnasts to perform and them this message appears: CPU not Supported then it goes to a runtime error message, then exits out entirely on its own.

I looked through the tech support website for this product and it states that it is incompatible with Pentium 4 processors which I have, but then before exiting out it gives me another option that will fix the problem. It says I need to download patches/updates from its website, I found no download patches in their website. Is anyone familiar with this product or message. Or do you know where I can find the download? Please help, I have been at this all day. Thank you.

2. RT

RT

3. ??'sneedhlp

??'sneedhlp Thread Starter

Thanks so much it seems to work. This is a great site, glad I found it. ~k

4. RT

RT

You're very welcome, glad it's working...

(...and welcome to TSG!)

5. Jer84

Jer84

I want to ask "??'sneedhlp - Junior Member " if the patch they got at http://www.gzkidzone.com/gamesell/p19236.asp , for "Barbie Team Gymnastics" actually worked?

The link and the web page is still active but the patch is not there anymore.
    There is a section on the web page labled "patch" but the link to the patch is on longer there.

So before I continue looling for a patch that I don't know the name of, I'd really like to know if it works!

Also, if they still had the patch is there some way I could get it, maybe indirectly thru Tech Support Guy?

Please respond.

6. RT

RT

Jer84, you're right, that posted link doesn't seem to work anymore, but I guess ??'sneedhlp got it before it went away.

So try this alternate site:

http://downloads.gamezone.com/demos/d8985.htm

(and welcome to TSG yourself :) )

7. Jer84

Jer84

RT,
    Thank you so much for your time and efforts. Due to your help I was able to find and down a patch that DID fix the problem. The name of the patch is BarbieTeamGymnasticsUpdate.exe
    Thank you RT very much,
    Jer84

8. RT

RT

You're most welcome!
    Glad it's working for you!

9. yuri titov

yuri titov

hi, i just bought this game but the same problem i've read from the others appeared and i've done all you said with the patch but after that a little window appears saying that there no anything that the patch could find so i don't know what else to do with that could you help me please

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/116690

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice