(Solved) Barbie Team Gymnastics - CPU not supported

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

??'sneedhlp

I have received the Barbie Team Gymnastics game and I feel sort of like, duh, can't figure out this problem. After I have successfully installed progam, I get into the game and select my gymnasts to perform and them this message appears: CPU not Supported then it goes to a runtime error message, then exits out entirely on its own.

I looked through the tech support website for this product and it states that it is incompatible with Pentium 4 processors which I have, but then before exiting out it gives me another option that will fix the problem. It says I need to download patches/updates from its website, I found no download patches in their website. Is anyone familiar with this product or message. Or do you know where I can find the download? Please help, I have been at this all day. Thank you.

RT

You're very welcome, glad it's working...

(...and welcome to TSG!)

I want to ask "??'sneedhlp - Junior Member " if the patch they got at http://www.gzkidzone.com/gamesell/p19236.asp , for "Barbie Team Gymnastics" actually worked?

The link and the web page is still active but the patch is not there anymore.
There is a section on the web page labled "patch" but the link to the patch is on longer there.

So before I continue looling for a patch that I don't know the name of, I'd really like to know if it works!

Also, if they still had the patch is there some way I could get it, maybe indirectly thru Tech Support Guy?

Please respond.

RT said:
Jer84, you're right, that posted link doesn't seem to work anymore, but I guess ??'sneedhlp got it before it went away.

So try this alternate site:

http://downloads.gamezone.com/demos/d8985.htm

(and welcome to TSG yourself :) )
RT,
Thank you so much for your time and efforts. Due to your help I was able to find and down a patch that DID fix the problem. The name of the patch is BarbieTeamGymnasticsUpdate.exe
Thank you RT very much,
Jer84

hi, i just bought this game but the same problem i've read from the others appeared and i've done all you said with the patch but after that a little window appears saying that there no anything that the patch could find so i don't know what else to do with that could you help me please

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online