Solved: BattleField 2 Problems (explorer)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Zeus.:God

Sometimes when I start BF2, especially when I minimize, my EZ Tune (calibration for my Gateway monitor), explorer, and Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger all encounter errors.

I don't know why this happens. It happened when I got the demo, but fixed it by calling Microsoft tech support. I tried to do so again, but said they couldn't without a charge because I have an OEM copy.

Please help. It had to do with going into my regedit and deleting some stuff.

Id call them again, personally I think you might have gotten an agent on the phone who didnt want to help you. When I was a skript kiddie I used to do it all the time. There are times when you get someone on a good day who will help you and on other days its like your just another caller or another problem to them.

Id say give it another shot with the phone support.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online