1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: BIOS issues

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by theFAst0ne, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. theFAst0ne

theFAst0ne Thread Starter

The power supply on my PC is very noisy, so i shut down windows planning to reboot hoping it would be quiet. I shut down and restarted, but 2 seconds after restarting the power tripped. I turned the PC back on and got the following screen:
    [​IMG]
    The problem now is that my keyboard isn't working(n). I cannot "press any key to continue..." as the keyboard isn't responding. I use a wired keyboard and i tried with a wireless one as well. I have restarted the PC multiple times. Do i have to reset CMOS by pulling the battery or is there another way to fix this?
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. theFAst0ne

theFAst0ne Thread Starter

Fixed, I unplugged the CMOS jumper and put it back again. Then I just loaded default bios settings.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!