Solved: Blender Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

azariah007

Just recently I discovered an open-source 3D editing program called Blender, basically like AutoCad Maya, which one of my friends uses. However I have had trouble finding help files that are free, like the program, to get me started on the basics. Has any one else had this problem and solved it? I know there is supposed to be a wikibook that I can download but I found it and there was no download button just several hundred links to locations in the online book.

azariah007

I had already seem this site but there is a LOT more information on this page now :eek: this should help. But if any one else has a good free source please add it to the list. :cool:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online