1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: blessing wall

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by mom2inky, Oct 4, 2008.

Advertisement
  1. mom2inky

mom2inky Thread Starter

announcing...i have made one of my pc room walls a blessing wall!!! :D just love it! and going to make another one a prayer wall; not sure what to do with the other two walls...any suggestions?:D:D oh too, thought i found a group of fellow christians, but slept since then, am a blonde, and am one card short of a deck :D:D want to post/ask what kind of cool, funny blessings, etc. you good people have/have had. hugs to all...

2. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

Well a chocolate wall might be a good idea [​IMG]

3. mom2inky

mom2inky Thread Starter

thank you thank you thank you thank you! yes, yes, yes, yes!!! lol lol lol lol but of course will have to have a big tub at the bottom of the wall to catch the run off!

4. Gulo Luseus

Gulo Luseus

Chocolate wall..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
    You wouldnt need a tub, either. If you got a piece of guttering, catch the chocolate, run it into a hot store, then circulate it back to the top with a heated archimeded screw, you could have another gutter section, probably with a hot air arrangement, and a series of slots over the top of the wall for it to run through ( remebering to cut the slots wide enough to flow, but allowing for chocolate viscosity to let it flow over as well as through, then you could have a behind wall heating arrangement, similar to under floor heating, with possibly a teflon coat to the wall to stop it sticking, and then
    Oh dear. I just designed a fully functioning chocolate wall. Please, dont ever, ever let me do that again :)

5. Knotbored

Knotbored

Since you seem to be into idol worship then a wall featuring shrunken heads might be invigorating. Personally I like my walls free of religious conotation.

6. mom2inky

mom2inky Thread Starter

each to their own; however, do you have anything that is a blessing to you? like not being handicapped, mentally sound? have someone in your life that makes you smile? I have MS and bipolar and have so many people, my cats, the fall colors, etc. that make me smile and laugh...those too are blessings, even without having "religious conotations". One blessing is that you are here.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756034

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice