Solved: Blue Screen After Boot Screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DropedHonda

Today i went on my comp in the morning turned it off came back and went to turn it on and it got all the way to the boot screen took forever at that screen then just flased a blue screen i did not install any new hardware or software. I am able to boot into safe mode so im not shure what is causing this. my system:
windows xp pro sp2
1gb ddr2 800 pc6400
gigabyte GA-M57SLI-S4 mobo
Nvidia geforce 6600 512mb
AMD X2 6000
Need any new info ask

so far i did a virus scan and tried restoring the system and that didnt help so in a min im guna unplug things i dont need on the system and see if that helps. Here is part of the code:
0x100e0001 (0x86ce4030, 0x85657e70, 0x00000000 one more code thats not on the pic,)

Glad you got it figured out so quickly...

If you log in again, you can use the "Thread Tools" option (near the top of the page) to mark this thread as "SOLVED", but remember, you MUST be logged in to do this...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online