1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Blue Screen error Windows 7

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Parabejus, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parabejus

Parabejus Thread Starter

Well in the first place I didn't know where to put this one, at Windows 7 or hardware, but since this problem also occured 3 months ago when I used XP SP3 I chose hardware.
    The deal is, that I randomly get Blue screen when starting Windows (It says welcome, loads a bit and boom). Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. When it happens the PC restarts and Windows loads normally. However recently it did not. It didn't start normally when restarted after first blue screen. I saw something about page file in the blue screen and then loaded in safe mode and set paging file size to system managed. (I have been playing with page file size before the crash, been setting its values manually)
    Then it loaded normally again. The problem is that sometimes it blue screens just randomly, without me doing anything with the system. This problem also randomly occured on the same PC running Win XP SP3, however this happened more rarely. I have copied an error report which windows shows when loaded after blue screen. What could be causing the problem? :confused:

____________________________________________________________________________
    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1063

Additional information about the problem:
    BCCode: 50
    BCP1: A076C041
    BCP2: 00000000
    BCP3: 82C86F24
    BCP4: 00000000
    OS Version: 6_1_7601
    Service Pack: 1_0
    Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
    C:\Windows\Minidump\111611-18080-01.dmp
    C:\Users\Martis\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-23571-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Looking forward to hearing your opinion,

Martin.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1027110

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice