Solved: Blue screen of Death loop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Moji

Hello, its has been a long time that ive been here, but i again i have a problem, this problem began when i had the first time windows 7 and then again when i installed windows 7 again, i have a blue screen of death loop for 30 minutes every day, en then it just stops,I have been looking for Minidumps in the minidumps folder but there was no minidumps there, the few things i know is that it isn't a virus. because when i first installed Windows 7 i already had it.

Here the few Bsod i Remember
Page_In_Non_Default_Area
Bad_Pool_Header

I'm Sorry for the Limited Information i Can give you.

Greetings

Moji
(Im typing this From an other computer so it will take time before i can come to my other pc)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online