1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Blue screen of Death loop

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Moji, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moji

Moji Thread Starter

Hello, its has been a long time that ive been here, but i again i have a problem, this problem began when i had the first time windows 7 and then again when i installed windows 7 again, i have a blue screen of death loop for 30 minutes every day, en then it just stops,I have been looking for Minidumps in the minidumps folder but there was no minidumps there, the few things i know is that it isn't a virus. because when i first installed Windows 7 i already had it.

Here the few Bsod i Remember
    Page_In_Non_Default_Area
    Bad_Pool_Header

I'm Sorry for the Limited Information i Can give you.

Greetings

Moji
    (Im typing this From an other computer so it will take time before i can come to my other pc)

2. Moji

Moji Thread Starter

bump

3. geekguy123

geekguy123

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1031035

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice