Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solved: Blue screen

924 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Scott C 
#1 ·
I've been getting the blue screen almost everytime I boot my computer up, even on safe mode, but not as much.

Computer details and specs

HP Pavillion
Intel(R) core(TM) 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHZ
Memory (Ram) 3.00GB
32 bit operating system

Here's some of the stuff I'm seeing

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NOTE: I'AM FROM THE UK! SO I DON'T KNOW WHY THE CHINESE?

One of the blue screen says something along the lines

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
and
memory_management

I recently installed avast and updated and thought this could be the problem so i did system restore and removed it

I downloaded windows vista recovery but got missing install.wim

any help would be great

EDIT: Did the following

Ram test:

EOlmarikRemover, Revo Uninstaller, TDSSkiller and found nothing with those...I have no clue what i could be

also I checked device manager and seen some yellow exclamation marks but i disabled those and still get the same

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Also, System Restore will not uninstall Avast. At the worst, it might remove some parts and leave others intact. You should use its own uninstaller and then any cleanup tool offered on their site to remove it. That should be done before you try to install any other AV.

That type of error can result when malware tries to use restricted memory for execution (or an older program that uses prohibited memory and is blocked by Data Execution Prevention).

#4 ·
When I'm running in safe mode with networking it seems I get the bluescreen but not when on just safemode. it's driving me mad! downloading those links above hoping I don't get the sceen before then! my first thought was ram, but seems when ram tests nothing is being picked up. I've ran lots of diff kind of tools to remove possible trojans etc but still nothing.

I'm hoping it's not hardare but rather something else!

seems when im connected and using my browser i get the crashed more

randomly when using chrome i get the 'oh snap thing a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.