Solved: Boost Computer Performance

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

guitarelf

Bet you all know this one, but here goes. If your computer has a slot or two spare for more ram & you can afford it, GET IT! I've just increased the ram on my Presario 2504EU laptop to almost the max (1GB ) & the difference is very noticeable. Everything loads faster & smoother from start-up to shut-down. :)

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
It's common knowledge that adding more RAM to a computer is the most cost-effective performance boost that you can get it. (y)

Kenny94

Banned
Bill Gates said, "640k (1/2 of a megabyte) ought to be enough for anybody." That was in 1981. 24 years later well,U all know how this has change!

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Give it another year and 1024 MB(1 GB) of RAM will be the norm for new computers.

we bougt a celeron 2.4 with 256, i gave up a stick of 128 just so windows would run.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online