Solved: Browser don't work!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ams1210

I may have two separate problems... not sure.

Problem 1:
My internet explorer is not working. I open it and it says unable to display page. I've done the obvious... restart, check wireless signals, connections, etc. My Mozilla browser does work.

Problem 2:
Ok- now my mozilla does NOT work. I was using the internet, and Mozilla started downloading addons. I hit cancel b/c I didn't want them. Ever since I hit 'cancel'...Mozilla won't work. Once again, it is not a connection problem.. I have excellent signal and have tried the obvious. I tried to re-download the add-ons and the box says 'finish'... I click it and the box disappears.. but it doesn't actually finish.

So now both browsers don't work!!
Any ideas??

ams1210

Oh- I forgot to mention.. when I do open Mozilla Firefox.. it says unable to find server.

TerryNet

Terry
Please show ...

Start, Run, CMD, OK to open a command prompt:
(For Vista type CMD in the Search box after Start)

Type the following commands:

ping 216.109.112.135

ping yahoo.com

IPCONFIG /ALL

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter.
Paste the results in a message here.

If necessary use a text file and removable media to copy the results to a computer with internet access.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online